• NivaOnline wishes to respect the privacy of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of providing an environment which is reasonably secure in combination with information policies which are disclosed to customers and visitors.
• NivaOnline use User Information only for providing, maintaining, protecting, and improving the service.
- (1) User name: User name collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is used for Web login, registration and use of on-line game participation, the purchase of goods or services though our on-line stores
- (2) Email: E-mail collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is provided for authentication, for delivery of NivaOnline advertisement/marketing information to users who agreed to receive, to the Payment services for charge of online goods.
- (3) Nickname: The names of the virtual characters created within the game after registration. These names are used on the website to show the in-game items knowledge and ranking information of the user.
- (4) Internet Protocol (IP) information: An Internet Protocol address is the unique number which identifies the address of the computer from which you are communicating through the internet. This information is used for system administration, In case of an hacking on the game, it is aimed to determine the IP information of the hacker and, if necessary, to secure the other users security by blocking IP of the hacker.
- (5) Cookie: Cookies are a web browser function which allows transfer of websites data information bit to your computer. Cookies are used for improvements of user experience and language support.3. User Data Security
• User’s data is stored until the user account‘s withdrawal process is completed. Once the process is completed all user data will be deleted. (Records of purchase and use of online goods are kept for the legal actions and defense purposes.)4. User Data share
• A portion of user data may be shared with the Payment Services to complete the online payment process.
1. The right of access: User (data subject) has the right to access their user data. User (data subject)’s data is accessible through the website after login, if the any type of the information can’t be found user may request for access through email ([email protected]).
2. The right to rectification: User (data subject) has the right to have inaccurate or incomplete user data rectified. User (data subject) may password and e-mail information rectify in NivaOnline or if the information can’t be found user may request for access through email ([email protected]).
3. The right to erasure: All user data will be deleted if user request to delete the their user data (Records of purchase and use of online goods maybe kept for the legal actions and defense purposes.). The user may request the deletion of all user data through email ([email protected]).
4. The right to object : User (data subject) has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of user data concerning him or her which is based on profiling, automated and direct marketing.[User Data Breach]
1. NivaOnline will immediately contact the user via e-mail about possible consequences and precautions of the violation when a violation of user data occurs and a significant danger to the account of a user is anticipated.[Children’s User Data]